There are many decisions that accompany buying a new home. Once of first decisions should be to determine how much home you can afford, or how much you’re willing to spend. Before we tour homes, we strongly suggest that you get “pre-approved” for a loan. This not only saves us all valuable time by narrowing our search, but it also serves as a “reality check” for some people. If you get “pre-approved” for a house up to $200,000, my advice is not to tour houses that cost $300,000+. Doing so may lead to disappointment when you start touring houses back in the $200,000 range. For your convenience, we’ve included a comprehensive Real Estate Calculator for you to get an idea of how much you can afford. This calculator should not replace getting “pre-approved” from a local lender. If you don’t all ready have a lender, please href=”http://everyhomeinidaho.com/contact-us/”>contact us and we’ll provide you with some recommendations.
Property Quick Searches
- Homes for Sale In Boise, ID
- Homes for Sale in Eagle, ID
- Homes for Sale in Meridian, ID
Recent Posts to our Blog
- Home Safety is More than Locked Doors and Alarms
- Painting to Sell
- How To Tell if a Neighborhood is Improving
- Creating a Realistic New Home Budget
- Give Your Outdoor Space a Wash & Haircut
- Home Inspectors Help More Than You May Think
- Putting a Price on Memories
- Drive the Neighborhood
- Homes with ‘Subway Tiles’ or ‘Barn Doors’ Sell Faster and For More Money
- Does Your Home Still Match Your Lifestyle?