This section of our website outlines our Buyer Services. It also outlines some of our objectives when representing you as well as other pertinent information relating to the buying process.
For starters, our Buyer Services are totally FREE. That’s right, in Idaho the seller pays all real estate commissions associated with selling a property in Idaho. Therefore, using a Realtor to help you buy a property in Idaho costs you nothing. Therefore, why would anyone consider searching the classified ads, real estate related magazines, driving all over town looking for a home when we can do it for you?
Over the years we have had the opportunity to help many home buyers find their ideal homes and we look forward to working with you too. We understand that buying a new home is one of the largest financial transactions that most people ever undertake. Because the process can be lengthy and sometimes confusing, we want you to know that we will be here to help you through every step. Our goal is to help you find the home of your dreams and also make your home buying experience as easy and as enjoyable as possible.
We would be happy to answer any questions you might have about buying, financing, or current market conditions. We can also send you listings of suitable properties currently on the market where you want to live. Our services include helping you find a home, arranging financing, negotiating the purchase, and handling the details to ensure a smooth closing. But our services don’t stop there. We can also assist you in many other areas of real estate including information on growth patterns, area schools, employment, local areas of interest, and most other topics dealing with real estate in the Boise area market. With numerous contacts in the lending business, title business, appraisal business, home inspection business, insurance business, and real estate law, we can help in many ways.
When you are thinking about buying a home, there are always plenty of questions to ask. Please don’t hesitate to contact us at any time if we can help you with this.
- Listen carefully to make sure we understand YOUR objectives and preferences.
- Explain the home buying process thoroughly.
- Discuss agency representation.
- Diligently search for a home that meets your criteria.
- Send you new listings as soon as they come on the market.
- Provide you with a market analysis, so you are comfortable with the prices in your desired neighborhood.
- Negotiate on your behalf.
- Diligently track the closing process on the sale of your home.
- Communicate consistently, so you know what to expect.
Why choose a tech savvy Agent?
When you choose a real estate agent, you’re selecting someone to represent you in one of the largest financial transactions you may ever undertake. As the Internet continues to simplify the way people research buying and selling homes, there are many good reasons to choose an agent who can harness the power of technology to provide you with exceptional service, including:
- Using technology to find you a home that meets YOUR criteria. As a licensed Realtor, I can search for homes by numerous search criteria not available to the general public or on publicly available websites (even this one).
- Sending up-to-date information by email for you to review at your convenience.
- Providing you with an online home evaluation to stay on top of current market value.
- Emailing new home listings to you as soon as desirable properties hit the market.
- Delivering e-newsletters to keep you informed about market trends and other important matters.
- Showcasing your home on the Web to help you sell it for top dollar.
Whether you’re thinking about buying or selling or simply want to stay informed about the real estate market, I will use new technology to consistently provide you with timely information and outstanding service.
If you would like additional information about the advantages of using a tech-savvy agent, please feel free to contact me.