Are you looking at selling your house this year? If so, SAVE THOUSANDS with our FLAT FEE LISTING SERVICE. This is not some watered down listing service designed just to save you a bunch of money. You can expect the same full service and dedication that all of my clients are used to, I’m just doing it for much less. The fact is, it doesn’t cost me much more to market and sell a $100,000 house than it does a $300,000 house, so why should I charge you more! Even better, results are GUARANTEED! Try that with a For Sale By Owner (FSBO). In fact, our $2,995* Flat Fee Listing includes all of the following services:
- Initial CMA (Comparative Market Analysis) to determine an accurate listing price.
- Initial consultation to discuss the entire marketing and selling process.
- Initial consultation to discuss the pros and cons of paying a fee to the Buyer’s Agent (usually 3%**).
- Your property will be added to the MLS (Multiple Listing Service) so it will be found by other agents.
- Your property will be added to literally hundreds of websites all across the Internet, including all the ones you would expect like zillow.com, Trulia.com, Homes.com, Realtor.com, EveryHomeInIaho.com, and many more. In fact, it will be added to every Realtors website in the area. If somebody is searching on-line for a home like yours, they WILL find it!
- Installation of a professional sign and an electronic lockbox on your property. Our electronic lockboxes allows us to control who shows your house and when.
- Follow up on ALL showings and inquiries so I can give you honest feedback about the prospect of selling your house.
- Review, consultation, and negotiations on all offers received.
- Review, consultation, and negotiations on all counter offers, addendum’s, and other necessary paperwork to allow for a smooth closing.
- Coordination of inspections, appraisals, and title/escrow services.
- Review of all closing documents to ensure the accuracy and compliance with the accepted offer.
- Guaranteed Results. Paid at Closing. No Long-Term Contract. Cancel Anytime.
Our Flat Fee Listing Service literally comes with ALL the same services as my regular full service listing, it just costs less. I have been told by many clients that they received far better service from me (and my Flat Fee Listing Service) than with previous agents that charged full price. References available upon request.
So what’s the catch? There is none! I only ask that if you are buying another property in Idaho, that you consider allowing me to represent you on the purchase of your new property. If you’re moving out of the area, I would also like you to consider allowing me to refer you to a top real estate agent in the area you’re moving to. That’s it. It’s not even mandatory. I’ll earn your trust and believe you will be so happy with my service, that you will want to continue to use me for all of your real estate transactions!
* $2,995 Flat Fee is valid on properties valued at or below $300,000.
Our flat rate fees are as follows:
Properties valued at or below $300,000 are only $2,995 (or 3% whichever is less).
Any amount over $300,000 is charged at 1%. For example, a $450,000 house would be $2,995 plus 1% of the amount over $300,000 ($450,000 – $300,000 = $150,000 x 1% =$1,500). Grand total of only $4,495. That’s a savings of over $9,000.
** a 3% Buyers Agent Fee is not required. However, in most situations, I strongly recommend you offer a Buyer’s Agent Fee to maximize the opportunity to sell your house. I can discuss the pros and cons of your decision during our initial consultation.
|Property Price||Normal 3% Fee||Our Flat Fee||Your Savings|