Fannie Mae announced their most recent incentive in their FirstLook program – closing cost assistance. Available in only 27 states, including Idaho and Washington, owner-occupant buyers will have the opportunity to request the 3.5% incentive at “their initial offer during the First Look period” on a Fannie Mae HomePath property. Eligible owner-occupant buyers or their agents must submit the incentive request on or after February 14, 2014 and no later than March 31, 2014. Additionally, the sale must close on or before May 31, 2014. To learn more about the terms and conditions of this offer, please contact me.
Property Quick Searches
- Homes for Sale In Boise, ID
- Homes for Sale in Eagle, ID
- Homes for Sale in Meridian, ID
Recent Posts to our Blog
- Home Safety is More than Locked Doors and Alarms
- Painting to Sell
- How To Tell if a Neighborhood is Improving
- Creating a Realistic New Home Budget
- Give Your Outdoor Space a Wash & Haircut
- Home Inspectors Help More Than You May Think
- Putting a Price on Memories
- Drive the Neighborhood
- Homes with ‘Subway Tiles’ or ‘Barn Doors’ Sell Faster and For More Money
- Does Your Home Still Match Your Lifestyle?