Canyon County Home Statistics
December 2015

CanyonCounty
Sales
are up 10% from last month.   Comparing this month to the same month last year there was a 30% increasePending Sales (accepted offers) are up 16% from last month, and are up 16% from a year ago.

Inventory is down 13% from last month, and 23% lower than last year at this time.

Short Sales (homes selling for less than is what owed on the mortgage) totaled 8 and made up 3% of total homes sales.  REO Sales (Bank owned properties) totaled 12 and made up 4% of total homes sales.  In summary, distressed properties made up 7% of the total homes sold in December, and are up from the previous month.

Average price of a home sold this month – $169,342.   Comparing this month to last month there was a 1% decrease.  Comparing this month to the same month last year there was a 14% increase.

Median price of a home sold this month – $149,250.  Comparing this month to last month there was a 2% decrease.  Comparing this month to the same month last year there was a 16% increase.

New Construction inventory – 339, down from 356 last month.

Resale inventory – 504, down from 617 last month.

Year to date homes sold totaled 3,996 up 15% from this time last year.  Total homes sold in 2014 (3,471), 2013 (3,245), 2012(3,054), 2011 (3,283), 2010 (3,094), 2009 (2,646), 2008 (2,217), 2007 (3,315), 2006 (5,467) 2005 (6,090), 1999(2,272).

For more information, please contact me.

This entry was posted in FAQs, General Information. Bookmark the permalink. Post a comment or leave a trackback: Trackback URL.

Post a Comment

Your email is never published nor shared. Required fields are marked *

You may use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <s> <strike> <strong>

*
*