Ada County Home Statistics
December 2015

AdaCounty

Sales are up 27% from last month.   Comparing this month to the same month last year there was a 34% increase.  Pending Sales (accepted offers) are down 21% from last month, and are up 34% from a year ago.

Inventory is down 11% from last month and 8% lower than last year at this time.

Short Sales (homes selling for less than is what owed on the mortgage) totaled 11 and made up 1% of total homes sales.  REO Sales (Bank owned properties) totaled 14 and made up 2% of total homes sales.  In summary, distressed properties made up 3% of the total homes sold in December, and is the same from the previous month.

Average price of a home sold this month $267,608.  Comparing this month to last month there was a 2% decrease.  Comparing this month to the same month last year there was a 4% increase.

 Median price of a home sold this month -$233,000.  Comparing this month to last month there was a 3% decrease.  Comparing this month to the same month last year there was a 7% increase.

New Construction inventory – 846, down from 856 last month.

Resale inventory – 918 down from 1,122 last month.

 Year to date homes sold totaled 9,553 up 20% from this time last year. Total homes sold in 2014 (7,963) 2013 (8,124), 2012, (7,155), 2011 (6,498), 2010 (6,172), 2009 (5,683), 2008 (5,154), 2007 (6,839), 2006 (10,399), 2005 (12,208), 1999 (5,892).

For more information, please contact me.

This entry was posted in FAQs, General Information. Bookmark the permalink. Post a comment or leave a trackback: Trackback URL.

Post a Comment

Your email is never published nor shared. Required fields are marked *

You may use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <s> <strike> <strong>

*
*